Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 21 - hCG Diet

Weight - 205.6

Today was a bit rough.  I had a headache a good part of the day which was really annoying.  I'm pretty sure it had something to do with being off schedule on eating as it was really bad before i ate and would get lighter afterwards.  I had to rush lunch after the kids gymnastics class around 1pm and had a burger with some greens and an apple.  For dinner I had a shrimp salad with tomatoes and salsa on spinach with an orange. 

I am guilty.  I have been drinking a lot more diet mountain dew lately.  I have been drinking very little water (i hate it).  So i started back today drinking more water.  My weight loss has slowed down which I kind of expected at this point but I want to go back to doing the things I was doing before when it was faster.

4 days left!

No comments: