Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 7 hCG Diet

Weight 214.2

Not a huge drop in weight today but it’s still moving the right direction so I’m happy.

Today was almost like cheating.  Jessi woke up with the kids so I got to sleep in a bit (glorious) and when I finally rolled out of bed lunch was just around the corner.  I had a tasty lean hamburger, celery, and an apple for lunch and once again I noticed how little I had to eat before I was full.  Every meal I’ve had lately is a challenge to finish.  I have started eating smaller bites and chewing them longer.  Not because I have been trying to do so, but I believe it’s more of a subconscious reaction to the much smaller portions of food I am eating.  Dinner was a tilapia filet with lemon pepper seasoning, an orange, and asparagus.  I used a lot less salt today because I don’t want to retain any more water than I have to.  I know it’s cheating but hey I don’t need all that salt anyways.

I drank mostly coffee and water today.  I’m getting used to drinking water though I will never like it EVER!

I have had food dreams the last two nights.  It’s always something about eating a big mounding plate of meaty, cheesy, delicious nacho’s or a big fat juicy sandwich and then all the sudden I realize, “Oh No! I’ve cheated on my diet!” 

Good part is I got to eat nacho’s last night and they didn’t cost me a calorie muahaha

No hunger to report today at all, zero zip.  I feel good, had enough energy to do some serious cleaning around the house and wrestle the boys a LOT!

Woot my first week is complete.  Only 18 more days to go.  I’d really like to get under 200 lbs.  We shall see.

No comments: