Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 9 - hCG Diet

I'm working overtime today so I didnt have a chance to weigh in this
morning. No clue why I decided to take OT on a Saturday. Saturdays at
the fire house are a tough day to be dieting. If you know me you know
that I looove Mexican food and today is Mexican day all over the city.
I ate my hamburger patty and asparagus while my guys feasted on huevos
rancheros. I nibbled an orange while I watched countless guacamole and
queso covered chips being eaten. And then of course came the pineapple
upside down cake.

This was the hardest day of the diet so far. I did drink a diet soda
today. Just one but I felt like I needed something extra if I was
going to make it through the day.

Our bell system is out here at the station so I get the honor of
standing watch tonight until 1 am. Being up late is one of my favorite
snacky times so wish me luck!

No comments: