Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 5 - hCG Diet

Weight 217

Well i've managed to lose some weight which is a nice feeling.  Things are starting to get a little easier as well.

I was still very hungry in the morning, it is hard to wait till noon to eat when you get up at 6am and haven't eaten since 6 the night before.

I had a turkey burger on spinach with garlic and balsamic vinegar for lunch which was good but I'm getting a little tired of the balsamic vinegar.  I actually was so full after lunch that I saved my apple till 4pm which made it much easier to make it until dinner at 6:30pm.  I had a chipotle chicken breast with stone ground mustard, asparagus, and melba toast for dinner and had my orange at 8pm for dessert.  Again I was really stuffed at dinner and actually had to force down the last bites of chicken (the diet says you need to eat it all).

The guys had Philly Cheesesteaks for lunch and smoked pork butt + homemade fries with rotelle cheese dipping sauce for dinner.  It's almost like they are trying to torture me but I will not cave!

All in all I would say it was a good day, I didn't feel hungry after lunch and I drank a ton of water and tea today and barely missed Diet Mountain Dew at all.  It did have the side effect of making me pee like crazy every 5 minutes.

Tomorrow i think i will either eat a fruit or the melba toast in the morning to help me get through till lunch.  I am very eager to get home and weigh myself tomorrow though i did go a bit heavy on the salt tonight and I hope I don't retain water because of it.

No comments: