Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 10 - hCG Diet

Weight 212.6

Nice to come home to a lower weight this morning. It definitely helped
motivate me through the day as it was a tough one. I didn't sleep much
at work last night and I was feeling really bad by 9am. I ended up
eating my lunch apple by breakfast but I regretted it around 4pm when
I was starting to feel hungry and sick from not eating enough at
lunch. I feel like it is extremely important to stay on a good eating
sleeping schedule while I do this. It is a very delicate balance when
you only intake 500 calories a day.

I had a turkeyburger patty on salad with tomato for lunch and a tiny
lean steak with shrimp for dinner. Dinner especially was good and it
was nice to eat steak and shrimp and still be eating light.

Energy was low today but I didn't have nearly enough sleep.

No comments: