Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 15 - hCG Diet

Weight - 208.0

A nice drop in weight, I'm still excited about this diet and the results have been awesome.

Today I felt so good and had so much energy that I cleaned the entire garage (which still had tons of unpacked boxes from our recent move) and then organized it.  I went to our old house and cleaned the pool so it would look good for our showing tomorrow and then still had energy enough to go to AirZone with the kids from 7pm-9pm and run around on all the moonwalks and giant inflatable obstacle courses with the kids.

I made my favorite salad with ground beef, spinach, celery, and tomato and topped it with salsa which sated the craving I've been having for mexican food.  For dinner I cracked open a can of seasoned cooked spinach greens and gorged on those (way too much salt) with a nice tilapia filet and a big juicy orange.  The wife and kiddos were gone so I sat outside and just watched and enjoyed the day.  We have lots of big oak and poplar trees in the backyard and a creek as well. The breeze through the trees and the sound of squirrels playing was amazing accompaniment for this yummy dinner.

I have been eating my 1 melba toast in the morning around breakfast time and in the afternoon around 4.  I've found that my energy stays up and I am never hungry anymore.

I completed all of my drops for the day and I'm excited, only 10 days left.  I did drink a biiiiig glass of water flavored with truvia and lemon juice tonight before bed.  I'm not excited to see what all that salty spinach will retain of my lemonade hehe.

Night night

Rob

No comments: