Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 12 - hCG Diet

Weight - 210.6

Today has been a bit rough. Not sure why but I've had a slight
headache all morning. I've also had this nagging hunger. It's not the
gnawing hunger that propels you to the nearest source of food but more
of a subconscious feeling that makes you acutely aware of any fast
food restaurant you pass.


 I have included this picture so you guys will know that I'm not starving myself.  A delicious chipotle chicken salad with celery, tomatoes, and mustard balsamic dressing.  This salad was amazingly filling and I took one bite of that apple and had to put it in the fridge for later.

I have had a few people ask me why I don't just work out or do cardio to lose weight.  I usually reply with one of the below answers.

1.  I don't work out because I want to see exactly how well this diet does without any type of exercising.

2.  I typically get much hungrier when i work out and I don't think believe that dieting works well with trying to build muscle as you are depriving your muscles of the fuel they need to grow and repair themselves.

3.  Sometimes I do just exercise to lose weight.  And it works to an extent.  I did 45 days of the P90 and actually didn't lose any weight.  I did manage to add 1/2 inch to my chest and biceps which was nice but at this point I need to lose weight drastically to help my joints to be happy again.

4.  I'm lazy what can I say.  ;)  I do plan on resuming some sort of running/light weight lifting regiment once I am off the diet though just for my normal fitness needs.

 




No comments: