Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 19 - hCG Diet

It was a rough two days.  I was unable to weigh myself this morning so I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings.  We went to Hal's funeral today and I wasn't able to eat lunch until 1pm which is hard.  I had to eat at the luncheon following the service and I had 2 pieces of turkey lunch meat and some assorted vegetables.  I ate an apple in the car on the way to Columbia from St. Louis.

We stopped in Columbia to visit Jessi's grandmother who has fallen ill suddenly while I was in St Louis (she seems better) and ended up eating in the cafeteria there for dinner.  They really had nothing I could eat besides a little salad (no meat).  When I got home after 9pm I wolfed down a hamburger patty with some salsa on it.  It may have been the best burger I've ever eaten!

Well back to some normalcy I hope tomorrow.  I only have 6 more days to go and then I get to start the next cycle of the diet booyah!

No comments: