Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 6–hCG Diet

Weight 215

Today started out really well.  I came home from work eager to weigh myself and found I had lost another 2 lbs yay.  Jess had taken the day off work and it was the kids school day so I knew Jessi and I were going to have fun hanging out together.  I actually had no problems making it till lunch today.  I really just wasn’t hungry. 

At lunch I decided to treat myself to some of the shrimp I had prepared so I had a really tasty spinach, tomato, and shrimp salad with apple cider vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning.  I was really full and decided to save my apple again until later so it would be easier to make it to dinner.  That is where my plans went awry.

Note to self:  When you only eat 500 calories a day, missing something like an apple it turns out is a pretty big deal. 

So I didn’t make it back to the house till 6:30 after watching a movie with Jessi and then going over to the neighbors with the kids to play for awhile till dinner.  By the time I got home I was starting to feel the hunger pains that had been missing for a day and a half and a little bit of that “I’m empty please feed me” stomach nausea.

I ate a turkey burger and asparagus, melba toast, and my lunch apple for dinner.  I was so hungry, but I literally had to force myself through the apple even though it was a Fuji and freaking delicious.  Dinner was filling but took a long time to shake that sick feeling I had from not eating enough for lunch.  I guess I need to be really careful about that. 

Overall I’d say the diet is working.  I don’t know if the drops actually do anything but I don’t seem to be hungry for the most part and I am losing weight at a nice pace so far.  Of course the first 10 pounds always comes off more quickly than the last 10.

No comments: