Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 4

Ok I’ve reached the end of day number 2 of actually dieting.  I was able to stay at exactly 500 calories today and I drank a ton of water. 

I felt a little weak today which I have read is normal during the first few days.  I still had enough energy and motivation to get a bunch of stuff done around the house though.

I had coffee for breakfast, a seasoned chicken breast chopped up and mixed with tomatoes, minced garlic and balsamic vinegar on spinach for lunch and some very very lean steak (100 grams) with a little mustard and asparagus.

You get one melba toast and a fruit with each meal and if you eat it slowly with water it actually seems like a lot of food.

Tomorrow is a big day, I am going to try doing this at work which is hard for a variety of different reasons.  The first and foremost being the almost infinite quantities of snack food and ice cream that is always available. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: