Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 14 - hCG Diet

Weight - 209.6

No reduction in weight but I'm sure it has something to do with the 2 big 7 and sprites I had the night before hehe.  Today I had no hunger and I had some serious energy.  I'm starting to wonder if all of this energy has to do with not being overfull all the time or maybe I have some food allergy that I am avoiding by being on this strict diet.

For lunch I had a delicious hamburger topped with Herdez salsa (yes they sponsor me ha!) and a really tasty veggie.  I decided I didn't want a salad today, I wanted some cooked greens.  Normally when i make greens i use a little vegetable oil and cook them in a pan for a few minutes but since veggie oil was out I decided to try my zero fat low sodium chicken broth instead.  The results were delicious, even better than with oil.

For dinner I had a garlic pepper chicken breast with asparagus and a tasty red delicious apple.  It was good and more than satisfying.

Late night I was craving something other than water (go figure I hate water) and I decided to try to make some diet lemonade.  Armed with a big cup of ice water, bottled lemon juice, and truvia packets (a stevia sweetner) I mixed them together to make something that was light and delicious.  I used up my lemon juice so I WILL be at the store in the morning getting more!

Rob

No comments: