Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 17 - hCG Diet

Weight - 207.0

I have to admit that I cheated a bit last night after blogging.  I had 2 diet drinks with bourbon and I ate around 10 celery sticks with lots of salsa.  The wife and I had a movie marathon and we needed to cut loose a little bit.  I was craving chips and salsa something fierce but the celery sticks did well enough.

Weight is down again, that is great.  I'm feeling a lot thinner and realizing my toes are actually at the ends of my legs.  I had a sneaking suspicion before but I was never able to actually see all the way down there to make sure.

Lunch was actually a tricky situation today.  We went to IHOP with the kids and I knew I needed to eat.  I improvised and got a 320 calorie light veggie omelet with a side of fruit.  I ate a little more than half of the omelet and fruit and was satisfied and really enjoyed the treat.

We had a block party in our cul-de-sac (i love that word, it is french for "bottom of the bag") and I wasn't even tempted to eat any of the numerous cookies and cakes provided.  I called my friends at station 6 and they brought the ladder truck over and they made the party a success.   I did drink one beer at the party and a diet coke and crown royal afterwards over at my neighbors house.

Dinner was a very quick simple meal of a turkey burger and cooked spinach with an apple later while watching The Office for dessert.

I am leaving town for St. Louis tomorrow for a funeral of a good friend and family member Hal Olree.  I am going to try to pack and bring food with me but we will see how that works out.  Wish me luck.

Rob

No comments: