Thursday, September 22, 2011

hCG Diet–Shopping List

I compiled this list from several resources including the original text from Albert T. W. Simeons . I tried to put this in an order that one might actually come upon these items in a grocery store to get you in and out faster and keep you away from the cookie aisle Winking smile
Tomatoes,Lemons,Salad Mix,Baby Spinach,Asparagus,Onion,Garlic,Minced Garlic,Apples (fuji are my favorite),Oranges,Strawberries
Balsamic and Apple Cider Vinegars, Salsa (Herdez is awesome), Mrs. Dash Seasonings (I use chipotle, lemon pepper, and garlic pepper),fish seasonings,any other sugar free spices,stone ground and yellow mustard.
** Seasonings are SUPER important and really the only way you can keep yourself from going insane eating the same type things over and over.
Melba toast (garlic and sesame are two I like), Grissino breadsticks (skinny little bread sticks that I can’t ever find anywhere)
Lean Beef (basically steak without any marble at all or the leanest hamburger you can get), Turkey and Chicken Breast, lean Turkey burger, Fish(be careful of fatty fish like Salmon, I used Tilapia), Shrimp, Chicken Broth (fat free and low sodium).
Get some small containers to put any dressings you might create in, a digital scale that you can zero out, and lots and lots of sandwich bags.

I hope this helps!!

No comments: