Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 8 - hCG Diet

Weight 214.0

I only dropped 0.2 lbs on this mornings weigh-in.  I expected that was going to happen eventually so I'm not too surprised.  I wasn't hungry at all today, making it until lunch was easy.  I managed to forget my drops half of the day and I had to make them up in evening. 

I had and apple and a spinach salad for lunch with warm hamburger, tomatoes, and a broken up melba toast (makeshift croutons) with a mustard balsamic vinegar dressing that I made.  (delicious!)

Balsamic Vinegar, minced garlic, ground pepper, sea salt, yellow mustard and packet of stevia sweetner.

Jessi tasted it the night before and loved it so much she made a salad at 11pm and ate it with some of the dressing.

Dinner was the same but I substituted a chicken breast for the hamburger subtracted the apple and added strawberries to the salad which was very good and made the salad feel really big.

I haven't been hungry and I have lots of energy but I do get this feeling during the day like I should be eating more.  It's hard to describe and it doesn't really manifest itself physically but it is in the back of my mind sometimes.  I've noticed that coffee is really starting to have an effect on me as I drink it all morning (like usual) with no breakfast to settle it.  I've been a little bit jittery at times.  I probably need to cut down a bit :)

No comments: