Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 13 – hCG Diet

Weight 209.6
Woot I am under 210 lbs.  That was a nice surprise this morning and really motivated me throughout the day.   I noticed today that one of my favorite shirts that had gotten a bit tight was feeling loose against my stomach.  Jessi  also commented today that I’m starting to look thinner.  It feels good!
Today I was a little hungry around breakfast time.  I decided to eat 1 melba toast, which really helped.  It was more than enough fuel to get me to lunch.  I am starting to get a little tired of preparing food the same way every time so I decided to chop up a hamburger and some canned asparagus until it was in small pieces, and then I added stone ground mustard and garlic and cooked it up in a hot pan.  The result was not pretty, but actually tasted pretty good.  So good in fact that my 2 year old ate 1/4 of it.  I guess it looked like green playdough or something equally yummy to a 2 year old.
I took a picture of my dinner because it was insanely delicious and my treat for being so good the last 2 weeks.
photo
This is a nice spinach salad with red cabbage, chopped celery and tomatoes, and topped with hot steak and shrimp.  I used some of my favorite Herdez salsa for a salad dressing.  It is a bit high in sodium but other than that it only had ingredients that are allowed on the diet and is only 10 calories.  I needed a break from vinegar type dressings and the salsa was perfect on this.
I ended up being hungry a little before lunch and before dinner but I nibbled on 1 melba toast both times and was great after that.  I think that might become a ritual, it seemed to work really well to bridge the gap.
I timed all 6 of my 6 drop dosings perfectly today which is always nice.  I did drink 1 diet mountain dew in the afternoon and I’m going to drink a couple of sprite zero and 7’s tonight with my wife.  Hopefully that won’t mess anything up!
Rob

No comments: