Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shots and Teeth

What a nasty combination. Poor Ryan spent all last night up screaming and drooling. Not to mention the buckets of snot dripping down his face. We tried taking him outside to sooth him, we put in a brand new baby einstein dvd that we had stashed away, we fed him a meal at 4am. Nothing seemed to stick. Finally this morning I was able to get him to take a nap at 9am. Only an hour but even his dad felt better afterwards hehe. Hopefully this new one will cut through soon ouch! Not to mention he just got 2 shots yesterday at the docs. Thats enough to make anyone grumpy.

1 comment:

Sam Ransom said...

Oh poor guy. And poor parents! Sariah has been waking up during the night for a week. It is killing me. But after reading this I guess I can't really complain. at least she will go back to bed now and I don't have to sleep on the couch with her anymore. Good luck for tonight.