Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holy Cow OMG - Lucky Number 10

Last night Jessi got home from New York after sitting on a plane for 4 hours. She was upstairs spending a little quality time with Ryan and putting him to bed when I hear her calling my name. I come up the stairs and into his room to see whats up when she hits me with a simple yet crazy question. "Did you know your son has 10 teeth?" Now if you don't know Jessi very well, she is an accountant and knows her numbers.. She even has a 10 key pad that she uses every day so I'm thinking she knows the number 10 as well as anyone. But that doesn't explain how my son, "old six-teeth" has sprouted 4 teeth in one day.

He had been breaking this humongous molar this week so that accounted for tooth number 7 but where did the other 3 come from? She beckoned me to put my finger in his mouth (if you are a parent you know how scary that is) and I complied. To my amazement this kid/shark has sprouted 4 molars in 1 day. Can't he slow down and just be a baby for awhile longer. SHEESH!

1 comment:

Sam Ransom said...

James told me last night that he got 4. That is just crazy!!! He has been working hard!