Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stuff I've never seen in the States

I only bought these so I could show you the difference in candy here. I swear it wasn't so I could eat them all!



The fresh fish here is amazing. There is such a big selection and at this store they advertised that a lot of their fish was line caught. Fresh from the ocean yummah!



Ok in my search to find double stuffed oreos for Jessi, I haven't even been able to find a cookie aisle. I did see some oreo snackpacks but they were in the clearance bin and not the same anyways. Here is a british cookie above and a tea biscuit (think slightly sweet ritz cracker) below



Yep Milk in a bag. I think the closest you can get this stuff is Canada. Turns out that Queen Elizabeth II is also the queen in Canada and Australia. (among the 16 countries she's the queen of).


These seem to be ramen snack noodles . They have a lot of places that advertise "American Fried Chicken" I guess we know what we are doing!

No comments: