Saturday, September 20, 2008

Please help me out and vote

I don't want to offend any of my faithful bloggers so I thought I'd put up a vote. As you probably know, here in Europe they have different words for things than we do, they also don't have our quaker-like bashfulness about certain words and bodyparts. Now I don't want to make an X-rated blog or anything crazy but I do have a few hilarious pictures of actual shops, items, advertisements, and buildings that would never see the light of day in the states. For an example, they have a pub here called "The Spreadeagle", nothing too bad I promise.

If you think this would be funny and would like to see it just comment and say

YES! Bring it on!

and if for whatever reason you don't think this would be a good addition to the site then comment and say

No Way!

3 comments:

Farman29 said...

Well YEAH! Bring it on Baby!

Sam Ransom said...

Sure bring it on. If it is too bad I just won't read all of it.

Kiera said...

I want to say BRING IT... but I am scared at what you are bringing to the table...