Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 26 - hCG Diet

Weight - 203.2

My first day without drops was a success.  I felt a little hungry in the morning (i had to get up at 5:30am for work  and for some reason getting up early makes me hungry hehe) but had a melba toast around 9 and forgot all about eating until lunch.  I was at the station today so I did have to put up with the usual round of questions about the diet, and even had someone mention that they could tell I'd lost a lot of weight (though they commented that my head has stayed the same size).  Lunch was a simple hamburger and spinach with an apple and dinner was round steak with spinach and salsa.  I have found it is really easy to open a can of whatever vegetable, and to just eat half for lunch and half for dinner at the station.  Less stuff to carry around.

Tonight they had chicken fried steak with gravy and mashed potatoes for dinner.  I normally love that kind of home cooked comfort food, but just looking at it all being cooked in grease really turned me off.  I haven't had a single thing fried in 24 days and I really don't miss it at all.  I'm having a lot of internal debates on what my eating habits are going to look like after my diet is over and what I am going to take away from all of this.  Hopefully I will realize that I don't need to eat large portions of food and that I can really enjoy lean healthy foods instead of craving all of the sugars and fats I've been accustomed to in the past.

2 more days till phase 2

Rob Out

No comments: