Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 25 - hCG Diet

Weight - 203.8

Weight loss has been pretty steady the last couple of days.  I'm finally done with my drops today yay!  I went ahead and cooked up a bunch more food today and froze it, I've really begun to like being able to toss a package of meat out with some veggies and call it a meal.

Lunch was fast and uninteresting.  Ground beef with onions and garlic, collard greens, apple and melba toast.  Dinner was a lemon pepper chicken breast and asparagus tips with an orange and sesame melba toast.  I'm having 2 sprite zero and 7's tonight to celebrate my last night of drops. 

Tomorrow will be my last day of Phase 1 dieting at the fire station which i am grateful for.  It is very hard to bring your food in and watch everyone else eating all kinds of good stuff.  I have done the Atkin's diet at work before very succesfully, limiting my bread/sugar/starch and eating mostly meat and vegetables so I feel like I will do very well on Phase 2.

I will be blogging the next 3 days to talk about my experiences on a 500 calorie diet with no drops and then I will be blogging weekly after that.  I hope this helped anyone who is interested in the hCG diet.  I have been very pleased with my 23 day diet cycle and I am nothing short of amazed at how much weight I've lost with very little hunger.

Thanks goes out to my chiropractor Dr. Steve Anderson at Active Chiropractic on St. Clair and Barry rd. for recommending the diet to me.

Just a few more days and Phase 2 hooray

Rob

No comments: