Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 24 - hCG Diet

Weight - 204.2

Today was a decent day all in all.  I had good energy even though I was up till late last night.  I wanted coffee this afternoon, but I even opted for decaf because I just didn't need the caffeine.  Tomorrow is the last day of taking the hCG drops which I'm really looking forward to.  The drops can really be an annoyance.  It's hard to remember to do ANYTHING 6 times a day. 

I ate the standard hamburger with collard greens for lunch today.  I had my melba toast at 10am and 3pm which helped a lot because I didn't get to eat lunch until 1pm or so.  Dinner was a spinach salad with shrimp and chopped apples,tomatoes, and celery with salsa for dressing.  The salad was filling and good but I wasn't a huge fan of the chopped apples, so that won't be making a come back anytime soon.

I re-read some of the highlights of Dr. Simeons manuscript as I am nearing completion of the first phase and I was a bit let down when I found that day 24-26 are actually still 500 calorie days.  I had read another part of the manuscript that had led me to believe I could have 800 calories a day but it turns out that is for special circumstances only.  Sooo I'm going to be on my best behavior a few more days.  Friday will be my first day on Phase 2 and Saturday the wife and I are going out to Emchamas for some Brazilian deliciousness to celebrate!

Rob

No comments: