Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 27 - hCG Diet

Weight 202.8

Another nice drop in weight today.  I'm still feeling really good and totally enjoying the new slimmer me.  I look a lot thinner and more defined in my face and I can actually see my toes again.  Today was my second day with no drops and though I was a little hungrier than usual in the morning, the day went smoothly overall.  I did have a couple of periods where I had bent over and when i came back up I felt light-headed and my vision faded out.  I don't know if that was a coincidence or not but I've had it happen a few times while doing this die.t   I didn't really think it was very serious and forgot to mention it before.

For lunch I had the ground turkey I had made this week with some asparagus tips .  Totally delicious.  I really seasoned the turkey well with lots of fresh garlic and onions and garlic pepper.  I sat outside and read a book while I ate and it was a fantastic ,relaxing, tasty experience.  Dinner was a hamburger and some whole asparagus.  It was good as wel,l though i had to eat quicker than I wanted to (crazy kiddos).  I find I really enjoy just sitting and slowly eating my food these days.

I'm still feeling good with lots of energy.  I went to the chiropractor today and got a haircut as well, these kinds of things just help you feel good as a whole.

1 more day!

Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! A common friend we have on Facebook pointed me to your blog. I am on day 6 of HCG. Way to go man!!! Your story here on your blog gave me some encouragement to keep going.

I started the day before the diet at 214, gorged on the phase 1, then weighed in at 217 the day I started phase 2 and am currently at 213. So...it's working. But like you...I wonder how much the drops really impact/matter.

Thanks for posting your journey!
-Ben

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

Hey Ben thanks for leaving a comment. I think maybe they add the gorging just to get guys like me to try the diet. I really couldn't wait to eat junk food for 2 days straight.

I'm on day 3 without drops and I haven't really noticed a difference in my appetite. I'm interested to see how I feel tomorrow when the drops will supposedly be out of my system.

It has been a really good diet for me and I hope it works as well for you. I'm down to 201 today from the 225 I was after my gorge days and I feel great. Good luck man! Let me know how it goes