Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's about time

So Jessi and I got a bit tired of using card tables as office furniture. We decided it was time to make the leap to ..... Actual Desks! ...... Wow. We also thought it might be nice to have access to our office while we watched Ryan instead of only when he's napping. So we headed to Nebraska Furniture Mart and barely got out with our lives.... and wallets..











Hmm looks kind of empty in here.....
Every desk we looked at I carefully asked the sales person, "They don't have this item in clearance do they?". I asked for two important reasons, 1. NBFM tends to place perfectly good furniture in clearance when they get new display pieces in. and 2. Because if we travel to the clearance area we are bound to buy something.
Guess what! A new matching kitchen table! It's actually beautiful and I love it. Our old table now graces the Ransoms house where it looks magnificent in their dining area.

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

I can't wait to come see these in person!! The desks look awesome! Makes me want an upgrade! And I will post pictures soon of our "new" table. I am loving it so much!!

Kiera said...

Hummm Makes me want to go shopping! But since it is FRICKIN freezing outside...