Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ugh you are so dang big

Ryan spent the night last night at his Nana's house. He loves his Nana more than me, I can accept that. The way he runs out of my arms screaming her name and looks back at me only to wave and say "Bye Bye Daddy" hurts but I understand. I had awesome grandparents and I know that they are special in a way that Daddy and Mommy can never be.
The thing that I can't accept is that he grows up everytime he goes over there. He leaves my house a baby and then comes back a little man.

Here is a before picture taken a few weeks ago.




Here is after one night at his Nana's.



Needless to say, I am going to have a serious talk with his Nana. This nonsense is going to stop!

1 comment:

mtritterbusch said...

Enjoy these moments while you get them! They don't stay little for very long.