Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Violet Cooper

Yesterday Ryan and I got the pleasure of visiting our good friends Dave and Adria Cooper at Liberty Hospital. Arriving 12 hours after they did was this beautiful little girl named Violet. You can see in the picture below that I'm already her favorite.



She is absolutely gorgeous. It brings back memories of Ryan when he was born. The bright pink skin and the fragrant smell of wispy, delicate hair (what little he had).

I have this crazy little human being now who runs all over, barks at the dogs, slides and climbs, splashes like a crazy man in the bathtub, loves elmo, dances and bops his head to music on the radio. It's hard to believe he was so small just a few months ago.



Ryan already loves babies and even at a year and a half he was begging me to let him hold Violet and give her a big hug. His bright eyes and mischevious smile as he said "Bay-Be" over and over with his hands out, fingers wiggling, told me that he will be a great big brother.

1 comment:

Sam Ransom said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so jealous!! She looks adorable. I already know Ryan is going to be a great big brother!! So cute!!