Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ryan's first haircut



Finally the big day has arrived. I have finally against my entire families wishes convinced Jessi that Ryan needs a little boy haircut. Not that I don't think his wispy, blonde, baby curls aren't beautiful but when I caught him singing a broken baby version of Achy Breaky Heart I knew that his toddler mullet starter kit had to go.



Nana came down from St. Joseph to visit last night and we all decided to load up the Honda and head to Sportsclips. We had an awesome barber named Jenni who was also the assistant manager.



Jenni placed some Voodoo Hypnotic Mojo on Ryan and he sat in his chair spellbound and unable to move or blink.



After a few minutes the spell started to wear off but amazingly Ryan was still being good. Yes we are positive that we are the luckiest parents in the world.



Ryan could not have been better. He never even made a peep and after a few minutes his hair was cut. Like the phoenix Ryan's babyhood was buried amongst the ashes only to be reborn as a little "man". Strong, proud and free of any 90's trademarks.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I love his haircut! I hope you saved a lock or two!