Monday, July 14, 2008

August 25th the Journey Begins

Exciting news! We will be leaving for London, England on August 25th 2008. Jessi's work is sending all three of us there for 2 months so she can train the BATS Europe Head of Finance.

We will be staying in an apartment in London which I've been told is a 10 minute walk from Buckingham Palace and right in the middle of everything cool.

Jessi gets 2 long weekends and 1 week of vacation that she can take while we are there so we are going to try to check out Ireland, Paris, and possibly do a 7 day cruise from Barcelona Spain through the Mediterranean.

We will be gone until October 26th and are currently trying to get all of the bases covered (lawn care, dog and cat watching, fish feeding, house watching, etc.) before we leave. So wish us luck and check back as I find out more about our trip I will post it here

1 comment:

Sam Ransom said...

I am excited for you, but man we will miss you so much!! I just found your blog because the email went to my junk folder! It is really better to send stuff to my gmail address. Let me know what all we can do while you are gone!