Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Arts and crafts

Well I have become aware that I am not a very crafty individual nor am I
motivated to do crafty-type things with my children. Well self realization
comes the hefty pricetag of guilt and self
loathing. So with that on my shoulders I was forced to impart some craftiness on my babies. Strangely enough it was an incredibly good time and even Seth-man (always the art critic) had fun.

The consummate artist begins his work








Seth offers a new brush.  "Broad strokes!  I want to see the passion in your use of color!"


Pièce de résistance

(Seth seems pleased)


2 comments:

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

Working with this crappy blogger editor drives me insane. Sorry if anyone got 7 emails.

The Conklin Crew said...

Very impressive Rob! I have tons of "crafty" websites you can check out! Here's one: http://totallytots.blogspot.com Click on "crafty corner" and lots of ideas!! Enjoy the art=)