Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Blog Ninja is back at it again

Well a few of you know that I have been trying to get the Europe trip portion of this blog published in a coffee table style photo book.  I have had a few setbacks in the process and I'm still not very far along.  I actually made some progress today which makes me really happy.  The software for downloading your blog and formatting it for a book has improved DRAMATICALLY since my last attempt and this is really making things a lot easier.  I thought I'd post a picture up so you can see one of the pages I'm currently working on.  It should expand if you click on the picture so you can see it a little better.

1 comment:

The Conklin Crew said...

That's awesome Rob! What is the name of the software and the website? I'd love to do that for our London adventures. Thanks=) Have a great week!